Address: 321 Ocean Dr
Completion Date: 2015
Developer: AGM Aria
Total Units: 21
Unit Size: 1880 - 6000
Area: Miami Beach
Status: Re-Sales *
The 321 Ocean condo by architect Enrique Noten is a building found directly on Ocean Drive, one of Miami Beach’s most popular and famous roadways. It’s made up of two towers standing just nine and five stories tall and you’re only going to find 22 units inside, making it one of the smaller and more private condominiums found in the barrier island.
Beyond the standards like valet, concierge and security, the 321 Ocean condo also includes amenities like an infinity edge swimming pool by the beach, a landscaped urban oasis by designer Enzo Enea better known as The Garden at 321, the Fit 321 exercise facility and the Ocean Library that doubles as a lounge. Each of the Miami Beach condos for sale within 321 Ocean have balconies that face both the eastern and western directions. Floor to ceiling windows, European cabinetry and private elevator lobbies for every residence are a few of the residential features.
The sands of Miami Beach are just steps away from 321 Ocean as well as all of the sights and sounds of Ocean Drive. If you like to shop just visit Lincoln Road near 321 Ocean where you’ll also get a good feel for the many unique people living in or visiting South Florida. The MacArthur Causeway is northwest of the 321 Ocean condo and provides easy access to the downtown area of Miami.
- 24 Hour valet
- On-site management and engineer
- Beachfront, infinity-edge, heated pool
- Exclusively landscaped urban oasis fashioned by world renowned designer Enzo Enea
- Elite fitness center overlooking Ocean Drive
- Breathtaking Atlantic Ocean and city views
- Flow-through layout with East and West
- Balconies in every residence
- North, South, East and West exposure
- Private elevator lobbies for each residence
- High ceilings with floor-to-ceiling glass
For More Information About 321 Ocean Residences Call Me Today At 305.206.9393 Or Send Me A Message: