Address: 20-30 Isle of Venice Dr., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Developer: Ocean Land Investments
Total Units: 16
Area: Fort Lauderdale
Status: Pre-Construction *
The five story AquaLuna condo in Fort Lauderdale is a project by Ocean Land Investments located just north of popular Las Olas Boulevard on a slender island that provides residents vistas of the water and cityscape in multiple directions. With just sixteen units inside the building offers plenty of privacy and you’ll also enjoy other features like fifteen boat slips and the perk of being able to bring along a pet.
Additional amenities you’ll find at the AquaLuna condo include a resort-style pool over fifty feet in length with private cabanas, fitness center, Zen gardens, barbecue area, private storage areas, private plunge pools (optional) and Wi-Fi in all common areas. Each of the Fort Lauderdale condos for sale within AquaLuna have spacious floor plans and they also boast residential features such as oversized balconies with glass railings, floor to ceiling windows, walk-in closets, quartz countertops and much more. The units also come decorator ready.
The Las Olas area near AquaLuna is full of various shops and eateries that have elevated it to one of the most popular places to explore in Fort Lauderdale. Fort Lauderdale Beach Park is just moments to the southeast and the beaches continue for several miles to the north and south. The Broward Center for the Performing Arts, the Galleria mall, all of these places and more are near AquaLuna.
- 260 linear feet of waterfront
- Resort-style, 55-foot, heated saltwater pool with private cabanas
- Outdoor barbecue area
- Rooftop terraces available with optional private plunge pools, Jacuzzis and entertaining space
- State-of-the-art fitness facility
- Semi-private elevators that lead to individual foyer entry
- Zen gardens with Royal Palms
- Outdoor storage space for kayaks, water-skis, paddleboards, etc.
- Garage bike storage
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Spacious floor plans with high ceilings
- Beautiful water and downtown skyline views
- Floor-to-ceiling, hurricane impact windows
- Oversized balconies with glass railings
- Summer kitchens included in corner units
- High-end kitchen cabinetry
- Quartz countertops
- Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances
- Gas range in large chef’s kitchens
- Frameless, glass-enclosed showers
- Large, walk-in closets
- Smart-technology ready
- Decorator ready