- Brickell Heights East
Address: 45 SW 9th St., Miami, FL 33130
Completion Date: 2016
Bedrooms: 1 - 3
Total Units: 690
- Status: Re-Sales
Brickell Heights in Miami’s Brickell area consists of a pair of buildings rising 48 stories into the city skyline, a project being overseen by South Florida’s Related Group with the firm of Arquitectonica as its designer. Besides featuring 690 Miami condos for sale, a major feature of Brickell Heights is the 25,000+ square foot fitness center by Equinox and the mural by artist Fabian Burgos that manages to give the parking garage a little more aesthetic flash.
In addition to the Equinox fitness center, you’ll also find a swimming pool on the rooftop of the Brickell Heights condo. This complements the building’s other amenities like the kids club, the pair of entertainment rooms and the landscaped pool deck. Floor to ceiling windows, wraparound terraces and twelve foot ceilings are some of the residential features available in the units available with one, two or three bedrooms.
Brickell Heights is very close to the Miami River, making it ideal if you’re looking to perhaps enjoy a hearty jog or just want to enjoy pleasant surroundings. There is also a Metrorail station which provides access to several areas throughout the Miami area without having to drive. Across the river to the north is the downtown area, home to attractions like Bayfront Park, American Airlines Arena and Bayside Marketplace.
- Residents-only high-performance fitness studio
- Residents-only rooftop pool with breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline
- Landscaped pool deck located on the 8th floor with three pools, including a lap pool
- Elegantly appointed screening room available for private film screenings
- Two entertainment rooms available for private, social and business events
- Kids’ club room dedicated to children’s activities
- On-demand concierge service with 24/7 multilingual staff, 24/7 security, and receiving desk for mail and other deliveries
- Assigned parking in secure 8-story garage; 24-hour valet parking available or self-park
- High-speed internet access in all amenity areas
- 30,000 square foot state-of-the-art Equinox fitness club and spa and 3,000 square foot SoulCycle studio (memberships included to Brickell Heights residents through condominium association dues)
- Personal treatments and services to meet individual health needs (provided on a fee basis)
- Separate juice bar and nutritious snacks and light meals on premises
- Expertly designed floor plans emphasize spacious interiors and breathtaking views
- Residences delivered decorator-ready
- Floor-to-ceiling tinted glass walls in most rooms
- Elegant foyers in select residences
- Spacious terraces with glass and aluminum railings are directly accessible from living areas and bedrooms of every residence via floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Wrap-around terraces in all corner residences
- Nine foot high smooth-finish ceilings in living areas of most residences
- Twelve foot ceilings in select penthouse residences
- High-efficiency central air conditioning and heating systems
- Pre-wired for high-speed communications; multiple telephone lines; pre-wired for cable
For More Information About Brickell Heights East Residences Call Me Today At 305.206.9393 Or Send Me A Message:
No Results Found.
No Results Found.