Address: 3156 SW 27th Ave, Miami, FL 33133
Bedrooms: 1 - 3
Total Units: 23
Unit Size: 1080 - 2953
Area: Coconut Grove
- Status: Pre-Construction
Modern minimalistic design today owes its inspiration to Europe’s famous Bauhaus design school, and glasshaus architecture follows the clean elegant style that invites natural light in.
Created in textured stone, polished wood, burnished steel and panoramic glass — the space forms a natural complement to the lush greenery of its Grove setting. From your skyline-view balcony to the elegantly-designed kitchen, the Great Room of your home is your showcase. The typical 40-foot expanse is where you’ll create, dine, entertain and just kick-back, ensconced in your personal expression of perfection.
Glasshaus has panoramic, 360-degree unobstructed views that make the private rooftop an ideal escape for sun-drenched days and moonlit nights. With an intimate setting reminiscent of a posh boutique hotel, glasshaus invites its small family of owners to enjoy their private pool and sundeck.
For weekend cook-outs and intimate private dinner parties, the fully-equipped summer kitchen is where you will join friends and family for special occasions and memorable evenings under the stars. Walk out your lobby and enjoy a serene private garden and fountained sanctuary.
From here you walk to your favorite restaurants and cafes, theaters and art galleries. A few blocks away you can dock your boat at famous Dinner Key Marina or the Coconut Grove Sailing Club — where every glasshaus owner is welcomed.
- Rooftop pool with sundeck and cabanas
- Fitness center
- Electric bicycles shared by residents
- Front desk lobby with 24-hour attendant
- Poolside cabanas for residents’ unlimited use
- Rooftop al fresco dining room with summer kitchen
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Italkraft designed Ktichens with custom imported cabinetry and stone counters
- Duravit bathroom fixtures
- Bosch kitchen appliance package including refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, wall oven, and cooktop
- Bosch Energy Star stacking washer and dryer
- 1-3 bedroom residences ranging from 893 to 2,026 square feet
- Master suites with His and Her closets
- Spacious apartments with 11-foot high finished ceilings and floor-to-ceiling glass windows
- Fiber-optic wiring
- Choice of porcelain wood or tile flooring throughout
- Glass rail balconies and terraces
- Custom lighting
- Italkraft master bedroom and secondary closet systems
- In-home private security system with Smart Phone capabilities
- Automated and manual window roller shades for bedrooms and living areas
- White lacquered kitchen with marble counters
For More Information About Glasshaus Residences Call Me Today At 305.206.9393 Or Send Me A Message:
No Results Found.