One Thousand Museum
Address: 1000 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, 33131
Developer: Louis Birdman and Gregg Covin
Bedrooms: 3 - 5
Total Units: 83
Unit Size: 4500 - 9800
Status: Re-Sales *
The 62 story One Thousand Museum in Miami is a project by globally renowned architect Zaha Hadid. Not only is it one of the tallest buildings in the city, the building has a distinctive “exoskeleton” that’s designed to remove the need for columns within the apartments. The building will also set itself apart by being the only residential tower to feature a rooftop helipad. Despite its stature, there are only 83 Miami condos for sale within the building that range from 4,600 to 9,900 square feet of living area.
The helipad is a major feature but you’ll also find something called “The Aquatic Center” occupying the 61st and 62nd floor of One Thousand Museum condo. This consists of an indoor swimming pool as well as an al fresco sundeck. Also look for a fitness facility, theater room, billiards and the SkyLounge where you can use for social gatherings. The residences of One Thousand Museum consist of traditional residences occupying half a floor as well as duplex townhomes, full floor penthouses and one single duplex penthouse. A major feature is the ability to not only request concierge at the touch of a button but also control lighting, shades or the climate using the same interactive touch panels.
One Thousand Museum is across the street from Bicentennial Park, a waterfront commons. Within walking distance to the southeast is the American Airlines Arena where you can watch a sports game by the Miami Heat, a concert or something else entirely. The Bayside Marketplace is great for al fresco shopping and dining or you can use the Metromover Station near Bicentennial Park to explore the rest of the area. Miami Beach is reachable by using the MacArthur Causeway just north of the building.
- An indoor pool beneath the helipad
- Rooftop event and amenity area with pool, outdoor lounge, sundeck
- A cigar lounge
- A relaxation lounge
- Sun deck
- Billiards, fitness, cardio and screening rooms
- An amenity deck with pools, spa, plunge pools, grill, pool, cabanas, pool bar plus other plus amenities
- A double height ground floor and dramatic lobby
- Podium amenity deck which separates podium support functions and residential spaces
- Water features
- Estate-size half-floor, full-floor, and duplex residences
- Multiple oversized balconies in every residence
- Ceiling heights from 10-20 feet
- Floor-to-ceiling window walls
- Customized Kreon illumination designed by Uli Petzold
- Integrated home automation by Crestron
- Custom kitchens by Gatto Cucine with Gaggenau and Sub-Zero appliances
For More Information About Thousand Museum Residences Call Me Today At 305.206.9393 Or Send Me A Message:
No Results Found.
No Results Found.