Riva Fort Lauderdale
Address: 1180 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Developer: Premier Developers
Total Units: 100
Area: Fort Lauderdale
Status: Re-Sales/Pre-Construction *
Riva in Fort Lauderdale is a fifteen story building by FSMY Architects and Premier Developers featuring 100 units located just off of North Federal Highway. Designed to evoke the city’s waterfront living lifestyle and its moniker as the “Venice of America”, the building itself uses strong Italian design and incorporates residential features plus commercial spaces.
The major highlight of the Riva condo in terms of amenities is its 30,000+ square foot River Club. You’ll find a fitness facility encompassing over 5,500 square feet, an exhibition kitchen, the River’s Edge pool, a Sunset Garden, a club room and much more. The Riva Water Taxi also allows residents to easily visit places like the parks and the Galleria shopping center.
There is a restaurant next door to Riva Fort Lauderdale and English Park is right across the water which you can visit using the aforementioned Riva Water Taxi. You’ll find a movie theater to the southwest while The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale offers a varied a number of shops barely ten minutes away to the southeast. The beach is just a few short minutes to the east of the Riva condo.
- 15-story tower offers ocean-to-sunset views, overlooking the waterways, beaches and the city; residences on floors 5-14 plus penthouse levels 250-foot landscaped entry drive to riverside lobby
- 60-foot wide, glass-walled, river-view lobby with reception/security desk, attended 24/7
- 400-foot landscaped park along the bank of the river, with seating, gardens and walkway
- Recreation dock for kayakers and paddle boarders, on-site watersports club with rentals
- Reserved garage parking
- Porte cochere entry with fountain and valet service
- Lobby-level cafe overlooking river
- Private boat slips and dock for residents, accommodating boats up to 30 feet
- The RIVA Water Taxi, a private boat service for residents to take you across the river for tennis in the park, lunch at Galleria, or a sunset cruise
- Wi-Fi public areas
- 40,000 square-foot private club for residents and their guests, with river, ocean and city views.
- 7,000 square-foot Fitness Center, fully-equipped with cardio and aerobic areas, as well as yoga
- 1,500 square-foot Cucina, a grand exhibition kitchen, dining and party experience where you and 20 friends can prepare your own feast, or bring in a 5-star chef
- River’s Edge Pool, a full-size lap pool which overlooks the river, and offers ocean-view lounging with splash pools
- Sunset Garden, a lushly landscaped hideaway for romantic evenings and city lights walkway.
- The entire 4th floor, featuring floor-through, glasswalled, air-conditioned facilities surrounded by a wrap-around outdoor deck from sunrise to sunset
- 2,500 square-foot Club Room, a cocktail lounge and private party room offering indoor and outdoor seating and escapes
- Private wine lockers
- Cabanas for residents and guests
- Private elevator access
- Tinted, energy-efficient, impact-resistant windows and glass doors
- Energy-efficient air heating and cooling system
- Porcelain flooring
- Stone counter with undermount sinks
- Undercounter wine storage
- 9′ ceiling heights
- Pre-wired for high-speed internet, cable tv and data/voice
- Exceptionally large and livable outdoor terraces
- Summer Kitchen on outdoor terraces, with built-in grill
- Sub-Zero/Wolf premium appliance package with gas cooktop
For More Information About Riva Residences Call Me Today At 305.206.9393 Or Send Me A Message:
[showcaseidx_hotsheet name=”Riva Fort Lauderdale”]